buildsupport is a low-level TASTE command, responsible for the generation of skeletons and some glue code.
- Generates application skeletons in C, Ada, RTDS, ObjectGEODE, Simulink and SCADE.
- Generates glue code to make the link between user code (based on the generated skeletons) and the underlying middleware/runtime layer, that is currently either PolyORB-HI-C or PolyORB-HI-Ada.
- Generates the so-called "concurrency view" of the system. It determines the number of threads and locks for shared resources necessary to fulfil the system constraints.
- Performs a number of semantic checks on the interface and deployment views, to detect design errors as soon as possible.
- Handles context parameters (also called "functional states").
- Generates a script that contains all parameters that are required by the TASTE Orchestrator to build the complete system.
- Handles interface to device drivers.
Released under GPL license.
Installation from sources
- Download the sources either with subversion (Subversion repository) or download through the public repository (http://download.tuxfamily.org/taste)
- Invoke make clean all install
assert@assertvm:~/tool-src/buildsupport$ make clean all install