TASTE GUI assists the system designer in the use of the different tools of TASTE. It provides a convenient interface to design the different views of your system (data, interface and deployment).
- Performance analysis using gprof
- Coverage analysis of produced binaries using the COUVERTURE toolset.
- Scheduling analysis with MAST.
- Configure the build process with your own compilation/linking flags.
- Change the default text editor for interface code edition.
- Deploy applications with the TASTE daemon tasted.
Released under GPL license.
Installation from sources
- Download the sources either with subversion (Subversion repository) or download through the public repository (http://download.tuxfamily.org/taste)
- Define installation directory
assert@assertvm:~/tool-src/tastegui$ make install PREFIX=whereveryouwanttoinstall