The path of the AADL_project.aadl file has to be set in the editor ini file thanks to the "aadlProjectFile" variable.
In the current implementation, the name of the file is not necessary "AADL_project.aadl" but anything the user set (it has to be a text file). The extraction of the supported language follow this algorithm :
* search for the "Supported_Source_Languages" string
* search for the first occurrence of "(" and ")" after the "Supported_Source_Languages" string
* get the value between the 2 parenthesis
* transform the string into a tcl list removing all the comments (string beginning with -- and finishing with a \n)
* replace, if needed (not empty), the authorized value of the "Source_Language" attribute of the function class
The "Source_Language" attribute of the function type (or instance) is not concerned by this feature (current authorized value is : Ada SDL CPP)