PolyORB-HI is a middleware that interfaces generated code from AADL models to Real-Time Operating Systems. It maps the primitives of the generated code to the ones offered by the operating system, in order to ensure their integration.
PolyORB-HI provides the following services to the generated code:
- Tasking: handle tasks according to their requirements (period, deadline, etc.).
- Data: define types and locking primitives.
- Communication: send/receive data on the local application and send them to the other nodes of the distributed system.
- Device Drivers: interact with devices when a connection uses a specific bus.
Released under GPL license.
Installation from sources
- Download the sources either with subversion (Subversion repository) or download through the public repository (http://download.tuxfamily.org/taste)
assert@assertvm:~/tool-src/po-hi-ada$ make distclean ; ./support/reconfig && ./configure --enable-debug
- Invoke make
- Finally, invoke make install
assert@assertvm:~/tool-src/po-hi-ada$ make install