- 15:02, 24 February 2021 TASTE DataView/IV/DV/CV Graphical Editor (hist) [15,357 bytes] Ellidiss (Created page with "= Introduction = The TASTE 2.0 editor is a new graphical editor that replaces the three pre-existing ones in the TASTE tool-chain. The concerned tools are the Interface View...")
- 13:41, 24 February 2021 TASTE Graphical Editors (hist) [267 bytes] Ellidiss (Created page with "This page regroup the description of the TASTE graphical editors : * TASTE DataView/IV/DV/CV Graphical Editor : Dataview, Interface View, Deployment View and Concurrency...")
- 13:25, 24 February 2021 MSC tutorial (hist) [4,793 bytes] Mperrotin (Created page with "= Introduction = MSC stands for '''Message Sequence Chart''' and it is a standard from the ITU-T: https://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-Z.120. The MSC standard describes a language...")
- 08:42, 24 February 2021 TASTE CV Graphical Editor (hist) [16,762 bytes] Ellidiss (Created page with "= Introduction = The TASTE CV tool is a new graphical tool that aim to replace the CV editor of the taste GUI editors in the TASTE tool-chain. The new tool provides the same...") originally created as "TASTE GUI CV"
- 20:20, 28 January 2021 TASTE Semantics (hist) [5,333 bytes] Mperrotin (Created page with "= Introduction = This page gives a comprehensive description of the semantics behind the TASTE meta-model. = Interface View The '''interface view''' in TASTE captures the m...")
- 22:55, 17 January 2021 Detailed SDL tutorial (hist) [11,544 bytes] Mperrotin (Created page with "= OpenGEODE - SDL Tutorial = == Introduction == SDL is a complex language and the complete specifications are available on the ITU-T website : https://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC...")
- 13:34, 13 December 2020 How to make proper connections in CASE tools (hist) [3,728 bytes] Mperrotin (Created page with "= Introduction = This short article aims at helping CASE tool developers to handle properly the update of connections between boxes when they are moved. Most tool do it wron...")